today is my turn at inspirational inky post….and for make something different i have think for a bookmark!
this corner once can be cool for a gift to a frien!
really simple to do and quick too!
i have stamped my image in a whiff of joy tag, colored with Kuretake pencils and distress,and embellished with whiff of joy pearls!
some lace for a more shabby effect and here is the result…!
be more INKY!
and here we have another creation….this once is for ippity intaly and europe!
i have used a lot of great materials…or rather I think….
the images are naturally from ippity, stamped with my archival and colored with my DEAR kuretake pencils
and for the packround I have cut a scalloped circle and with it I have distressed out…just some great clouds!
with this post i will start with my product list and where you can found it…i think too cute idea!
so here we are:
- stamps: inky impression,
- paper: kuretake papers
- dies:whiff of joy dies
- embellishment: whiff of joy pearls, prima marketing flowers, local shop ribbon and lace
- coloring/inks: kuretake pencils and distress
- stamps: whiff of joy sentiment, ippity images
- paper:scrapbookiando papers
- embellishment: wild orchid flower, whiff of joy vintage pearls, whiff of joy pearls, local’s shop ribbon
- coloring/inks: kuretake kurecolors: 420,506,504,723 and wink of stella from kuretake, distress tumbled glass